Graduation is coming to town

Currently Listening to: Kaleidoscope by Francis M.
Currently Reading: Francis M. blog
Currently feeling: peaceful
Today my little brother went to a dentist because of his infracted teeth. The dentist said his tooth need to be remove or else it will hurt too much. Much of everyone's concern... my brother is a special child. It's quite hard for us to make him see "it's alright" just by saying it. The dentist said it will take some time too. Plus this is the first time he's ever seen a dentist in his life so it will need an adjustment. WAAAAAH~!
I'm a nursing student! And soon to be a nurse! So I need to guide him there everyweek. This just means my schedule has been lengthen to much longer phase. I'm hoping everything will be alright!
I can finally feel the aura of graduation coming in front of me. I certainly hoping my grades are cooperating with me though. I got my toga pic payed yesterday and my mom agreed to a whole package of it. It was actually taken a year ago, so in order to save some money. I didn't bother to be taken again. ANywayz... it still me? waaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited! I planned to finished my clearance tomorrow to lessen the hastle and to clear out my depts. Graduation is coming to town~! FINALLY it's coming to me!!!!
I wanna give condolences to the family of the Master Rapper Mr. Francis Magalona. A real filipino, songwriter and photographer. We will miss you Mr. Francis M
Kaleidoscope sang by TITOVICJOEY











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home