Cheaters? There's no future for you!
But my day isn't as good as I expect it to be. We had an exam at 12:00 noon! I already expected the exam to be given first thing in classes, so I already read my books last evening. A normal routine is establish when I entered the room. But when I was going to answer it, my seatmate told me to let her exchange seat with him because my seat mate on the other side have the "answer key" with them. It feels kinda furious when you think about it. I did let him exchange seat with me, and even if they told me they've already got the right answer. I still answered on my own. Let me say this...I'm not plastic! I admit I do cheat sometimes, you really can't help it. But a being a "too much cheater!" that I cannot handle. I believe in the saying "No guts no glory!". Cheating isn't gonna help you anything in nursing! If a student continue on being a cheater (especially in nursing?) then i can't see the future of that person being a nurse.
Even if you graduate! You can't work in nursing unless you have license. You can't have a license unless you pass the board exam. How in the world you're going to pass it when you cheated in your college days?! Think about it! What is the most major problem is local boards of incompetent nurses in the Philippines? Almost hundred thousand students graduate every year in nursing and yet so little pass the boards! Why? cheaters! I bet! So if you're a cheater? even if you're not nursing student or anything. I doubt a good future for you! Mark my words! I swear it! There's no good outcome for cheaters!
Anywayz.. back in my classes. My coordinator/professor got quite angry because of the too much cheating. He relieved that the exams we are having for the pass few weeks are just "test-taking exams". They're all just review exams for our upcoming finals! Too bad for my classes! They FAILED!
Quote for the day: "no guts no glory"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home