
I'm baaaaaaaack!!!! It's been a long time since i last posted here in Sweet Serenity. Come to think of it, my last post is last February? Sweet Serenity has been Hiatus mode for almost 4 months! I didn't really mean to stay away from blogger that long. I just thought I needed time to make up for Melodies of the heart. (my tabulas account) and next thing i knew... Blogger has completely left out. ;(
But It's not that I forgotten this blog of mine completely. Actually, there's so many times in the past that I wanna come back and change the layout here. Well, because of my confused mind and different ideas. It took me 4 months to come back! hehehe...
Waahhh don't be mad! Sweet Serenity! I will make it up to you!! I promise!!!!
I choose the anime La corda doro "primo-passo" because of it's humid appearance. I admit that these kind of theme really fits for my other blog the
Melodies of the heart. But i choose upload this to
Sweet Serenity, because I know I've complete left out this blog of mine. You see this blog has a soft spot on me already, it's my first blog ever! My friend
kuya fred, was texting me minutes later I come up with the idea.
I can say that he has a great passion to his blog. Though, tabulas is more easier to do. He still goes for blogger. I really admire him about that!!! :D
Okay! Here goes nothing... I hope everyone liked my come back layout for everyone! :D sooo what do you think?..:D
3 Comments:
"I can say that he has a great passion to his blog. Though, tabulas is more easier to do. He still goes for blogger. I really admire him about that!!! :D" -- shaoran
haha ganun?! Well it's just that my blogger account has been with me through bitter & sweet moments that's why I can't just leave and dump this one! *embraces my blogger*
btw, welcoome back to blogger world!! :D *party popper* okaeri nasai!!
Thanks kapatid! Well you really have that great passion to Radiant Tomorrow. Seriously speaking, when i was texting you before I made my layout.
I felt kinda sad about my blogger account. My account has been there for me too in all best occasions in my life. I can't just abandoned it like that.
hehe... :D WELCOME TO ME!!! Sweet Serenity is back!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home