Deathnote Movie 3: Change the world
Last saturday I brought a DVD of the movie deathnote. A live-action series of the anime deathnote. The story of this is quite different in anime, but I still like it.THe story is about L in his 23 days left to live. He made a contract to the death, when wrote is own name in the deathnote in order to frameup kira (Light Yagami)-->(shown in deathnote movie 2). Watari was already dead and L decided to mourn his death alone as he waits for his time. It was then, when a certain viral illness is spreading in a certain village. The cure is unknown and only a child as a survivor. He was sent to Watari (now to L bec. Watari is dead) for investigation. Another child was again sent to L for his protection she's carrying the virus illness in testube bottle. It was now up to L to make an antidote for the uncurable illness, 23 days before his contract ends.
Wahh the story is really good~! I still haven't watch the deathnote anime yet. But I already finished the movies~! hehe.. it's soo good! I'm really lovin L Lawriet! He sooo smart and genius! He's weird looks and traits! He's so funny, I like the way he holds things on the edges only. I also like the way he reads and turns pages twisting your both hand, but still holding on the edges. Although he had to die in the movie. Its a puzzle for me what really happened in the anime.
I'm planning to buy a anime series of deathnote if I had the money. Surely I will one day! Waaaaahhh I love you L!
Quote for the day: "No matter how genius you are, you alone cannot change the world"
"You will always be near when someone is saved"-->L Lawriet











2 Comments:
:) Now that you explained the story line of that movie, it sparked my interest in the death note stuff. Hahaha
Honda> it's really good! I recommend it to everyone! Class A rating for me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I love L!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home