Yaoi that blew me up~!
okay! I will make this fast now! cuz I have limited time to share everyone about my experience just yesterday! I tell you I like YAOI anime. I really do~ but I never thought I'm going to see some anime like THIS ONE! I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. I'm happy yet quite embarrased about the anime I just watched! :LOL:













2 Comments:
AH! The second image is actually Pico to Chico, which is a sequel of sorts to Boku to Pico. I'm waiting for Q to have it so I can watch it in full concentration. XDDD~
Watch it in full concentration?! are you serious yummy? I like Yaoi but I'M NOT AN ADDICT! That only goes for you... I guess...
Geez... just thinking they'll be having another sequel... makes me nervous... >.<
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home