BETRAYAL: HOW WORTH IS IT TO YOU?
I just wanna express myself that I'm not really in the mood today. I don't really feel so good, I had this bad flu in me because of too much raining. Before I start my serious talk... a lot of things happened recently. I just need to let this all out!!!! >.<
She said: "Sister? How worth is betrayal for you?"
I reply: "What? Are you out of your mind? It's not even worth of anything!"
K-Anne said: "But why is people kept on doing it? Betrayal of friends, enemies, loveones... They even had excuses, they couldn't avoid it or there's nothing they could do.. How worth is betrayal for people kept on doing it?"
I asked: "Did something bad happened to you? Why are you asking weird questions now?"
K-Anne said: "Isn't it supposed to have the same worth as losing your life? Betrayal is losing of something precious. That no matter how you do it, intentionally or not. It cannot be undone by anything!"
Well it's the first time for her to talk like that. But her words really sneak in my soul. How worth is betrayal anyway? I still can't answer it myself until now. At least my sister has her own definition of it... totally different from what you can find in a dictionary. It's hard when you think about it... How much worth is it? For people to kept on doing things like that. Losing your friend for something worth nothing? hmmm... weird isn't?
Excuses are excuses! That's all I can hear as effects right? Thinking about my sister says... Betrayal is the same worth as losing your life! It cannot be undone by anything.
How about you? HOw worth is betrayal?-->
Quote for the day: "Betrayal is losing of something precious. That no matter how you do it, intentionally or not. It cannot be undone by anything!"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home