Crisis for shaoran
Now we're all doing all the chores in the house because mom and dad are already too busy at work to do them. It's very hard now... because I have to study too and so is my sister K-Anne. It's a good thing, I'm still able to do the washing clothes and the dishes at the same time study? It's very hard and tiring! I tell you without a washing machine my hands feels like it's going to break. But have to do this right? cuz if i don't what are we going to wear? :D
Oh well I do consider this a big crisis now... I know I could do this! And maybe sooner or later we'll be used to this?! what do you... know... just maybe...
Quote for the day: "If God closes a door, He'll open 2 windows"
--I offer condolence to Delos Reyes Family in Laguna--
Don't lose hope...











4 Comments:
wah condolence to your ate sally. At least her mother didn't have to experience so much pain that's why God already wants her to rest in peace.
About the household chores, you can do and manage! You'll just have to be used with it. ^^ Have to adjust because as always, life is constantly changing.
thanks kapatid. I'm getting used to the chores now. But maybe hardest thing to do is still... study at night. Cuz I feel my hands are very sore... and I'm so tired to work.
But then as if I have a choice not to study right.? Condolence to my ate... I hope she still keep on holding to God.
My condolences to your helper's family. D: D:
Agh, good luck with the chores, yummy! Don't overexert yourself though or else you might find yourself in the sickbed soon too. ;-;
I will tell that to her yum. Thanks for the tag. I'll post that next time... but I'm just too tired and exhausted for this day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home