RIPWAY GIVE ME THE CREEPS~!
Currently feeling: cold
I'm glad my blog is fine now. I think something is wrong with ripway this days. I can't online to their site and my layout is not appearing. It's quite a bothersome this days and I don't know what to do. I'm thinking now of different URL layout to upload with except ripway but I don't have any idea now.
My choice is probably fileden but photobucket is fine too right? I just don't like the requirements you need to log on once every 30 days. What do you think?
I'm addicted to Ouran High manga and Code Geass anime. The complicated story quite confused me and it's quite late for me to realized why. hehehe... I'm watching now the Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion, meaning the season 2 already! So that's why some of the story confused me~! damned it! Ouran is very interesting especially the HaruhixTamaki tandem! Their both idiot! hmmm... well actually every one of the host club is idiot... maybe tamaki and Haruhi is the most one?
it's really interesting!! XD












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home