New Haircut on Judgement Day

Currently Watching: Ouran Host club anime
Currently Listening to: Forevermore by Jed Maceda
2008 NOVEMBER BOARD EXAM has been released yesterday~! I'm quite a late update cuz I only recieve the news until now. This is supposed to be the time I should have been one of my buddies who are very nervous as they see the results. I tried to overlook the names of my friends here in the internet... i tried to find them but I can't. I only saw some of the names I knew.
Hopefully their names is posted somewhere here in the internet or newspaper. I'm not being a "plastic" here... I really want them to pass no matter what~! Me of all people I know how hard it is to fail. I don't want them to experience that.
I'm so happy for those people who made it! I knew you guys could do it!!! And I know I'll be joining you guys too...
Waaahhh I've got a little something here. Itachi, my friend posted his photos in his blog to show his "new hair-cut" just recently. I haven't talk about this in my blogs but I only made an hair-cut 2 weeks ago. I don't know what the people will react about it so I don't talk about it much.
Anywayz... here are the photos of me of my previous to recent looks.

(from Left to right me taken August 2008, December 2008 and February 18, 2009)
What do you think? DO I look idiot? :P











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home