
They've finally release a new movie for Resident evil. This time it's an animation movie based on the game itself Resident Evil 2. My favorite characters is the main protagonist of the story is the united partners Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
The story of the movie is timed 7 years ago after the Racoon City Outbreak. Leon and Claire both part their ways and tried to over come the hellish nightmare of that 7 years ago. But suddently reunited in an airport incident brought about by a warrior seeking revenge for keeling his entire family in Racoon City. Releasing the G-virus and bringing up the zombie creatures again. Will Claire and Leon be able to save the day before history repeat itself?
Waaah their back~! Honestly since they've started to release this into movies. I was waiting impatiently on when will Leon and Claire be on the story? Kinda frustrating cuz they were never mentioned in the past Resident Evil movies. I've always like the partners they had in the game and Leon is my personal favorite MALE character and Jill will do for the female.
The movie is really great~! I missed those zombie creature crawing on the floor. I do remember how much I panic when I'm playing them in the past. :D The bad part of the movie is that darn kissing scene of Leon~! What a hell~! Leon is only for me?! He's not allowed to kiss anybody! Darn it... if Claire is the lady then it would have been alright. But darn...
So what do you think? guys? Go ahead and watch!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home