Full House Philippine version?

Currently watching: Ouran High episode 24
Currently Feeling: Tired
It was said that the Philippines already brought the rights to have their own version of the show which will be shown in Kapuso network GMA. The drama is said to be aired somewhere in 2009 so basically it depends on the actors itself. Richard will be playing the role of Rain and Marian is supposed to be the role of Song Hye Kyo. But if she's too busy, the role will be offered to Heart Evangelista which has a koreanovela contract in GMA.
---> waaah~! I'm excited! I've watched so many good koreanovelas and I can say full house is still as exciting as ever. I don't have any means against Philippines having their own remakes. Some people may say it's corny or "baduy" but I don't really mind them. I have fun watching korean dramas in the past and maybe it wouldn't that bad to know Philippines own version of the show.
But somewhat I understand why people are objecting in this kind of shows. Dramas in the Philippines tends to be "overeacted" which results to be out of the story from the original itself. Writers would call it "his own version" but it may tend to be that way. I just hope this will not happen in Full House cuz I really love that show.
I'm also excited MarianxRichard tandem this time. I watched their movie My bestfriend Girlfriend via DVD format and I have to admit it's really good. I hope the role of Jessie goes to Marian cuz I can see how she and Richard in a comedy tandem. I don't mind if Heart got the role but I'm hoping it will be Marian?
Source: Full House (Philippine TV series)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home