THE WORST SMELL EVER~!
While waiting for the MRT station I got into the men's crowd instead of to the womens because of too much people. Knowing the crowded people in MRT station, I expected tightness in space..etc.
But I think this is the most worst experience I have in MRT stations. Inside the train, the big guy in front of me really smells sooooo bad~! My gosh! Plus he's both hands are place upwards facing me (he's holding the siderails)! Can you image how worst it is for me! I don't think he ever notice himself that he smells so bad! (HE SMELLS LIKE PANIS NA ITLOG) My goodness!!!!!!! I wanna tell him that, it would be nice if he put down his hands but that would be rude right? The train patterns will be AYALA--BUENDIA--BONI--GUADALUPE STATION--
It was sooo bad I have to drop off Guadalupe station and wait for another train. I went out of that horrible train, my heads feels turning, I feel like vomitting and I need to drink water then went on the next train.
It's not the first time I've experience B.O in MRT and LRT station but I think this is most worst ever! PLEASE REMINDER TO ALL MRT AND LRT passengers personal hygiene is a must! Please have mercy on the people around you~! tsk tsk tsk....
hmp~! It rain after that and I'm happy I went home safely! So far! :D











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home