Waaaaaaaaaaaahh... This would be the most embarassing I have ever experience this week. Although it's not the first time, but definitely the most tiring one in my entire life. Geez... thinking of it makes me tired!
Anywayz... let's start the story. Every Tuesdays afternoon, I always escorted my brother in his therapy at UP Manila (just in front of Robinsons Padre Faura). It was already a routine that after his therapy, we will go to Mcdonalds for his treat. Everything went good so far until this day came on.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at exactly 2:30pm. My little brother therapy has ended and we headed to SM Manila for his treat to Mcdonalds. My attitude in protecting money from thiefs isn't really that good, I just put all the money I need in my pocket and left the rest of them in my bag. At first I thought that was good!
The jeepney fare for the 2 of us would be 17ph because drivers won't considered us students. Getting back to the point, I have 6ph in my pocket and a 100ph (for Mcdonalds fee). The 200ph are left in my bag for savings?
Well me and my little brother was easily spending our money. We ate at Mcdonalds and even ordered chicken Mcdo and fries. After that, we went to the supermarket to exchange our 200ph to a little amount, so that we have a jeepney fare in getting back. But when we got there, my 200ph was GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I tired to find it but It was really gone.
I was in panic, I called my
yummy and told her how can we go home. But she said she had no idea since she already got home. I called my Mom after that, she tired to called for help but everyone is too busy. I told her that we should start walking now before it gets dark. And she said "I think that would be a good idea just be careful".
There.... I walked from SM to LEGARDA in our house! Can you image how tired I am! My brother is autistic and he can't understand too much. I'm quite happy about that, he didn't even notice my panic mode. My feet really hurts as I type this post!
GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! DAMNED IT!!! waaaahhh.. poor me!!! Goodday guys!
Quote for the day: "Be careful! Ohhhh my poor feet!!!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home