Finally! My long wait has arrived a ayaxrei layout! Thank you so much to Mangatraders! I hope everybody liked them as much as I do. I have waited this for so long as geez... I am sooo satisfied with my layout! They look so good together! The anime has been not-so-good with their relationship. Although in manga it has shown more interest on REi-Aya love tandem there. I'm not that against with Ran-Rei fans there but by reading the manga itself. I think some attitude bout Rei Otohata has somewhat misundertood by everybody (that's what i observe..) For instance the moment when Rei was about to confess to Ran. (in Odaiba episode? in anime), in manga Ran said to Rei to be serious about Aya and he should know her feelings for him (Rei) because this is Aya's first love.
In anime Rei replied :"Well... the truth is.. I.." (Rei was about to confess but Yuuya called Ran making Ran divert his attention to him)
In manga Rei replied: "I see... the truth is..Aya... I.." (I think the word 'aya' has been eliminated).
This is purely my thought! I didn't like anybody to think about anything. >.<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: If you can't post in my comment box if you're not a blogger. Then follow this instructions:
Click the comment and chose nickname and put the URL of your blog there. (remember you must have a URL of blog or else it wont follow). Type your comment and click on publish your comment! that's all!
If you don't have a URL then choose the anonymous and type your comment and click on publish your comment. (Don't forget to identify yourself in your post!!) that's all thank you!
Quote for the day: "I'm afraid I will hurt you in the end"
"I miss seeing you smile"- Rei Otohata
4 Comments:
This is such a lovely layout! I think this is the best that you've done so far. :D Omedetou, yummy! :)
*squishes you* Fandom works wonders on layouts, ne? XD I kind of miss having my Emerald Pair layout around. :P
thanks yummy! I love it too! :D My addiction to AyaxRei tandem has brought me here. XD I was actually thinking on posting ALL MY PREVIOUS LAYOUTS! starting from the first time i made them...
and like a tally people will chose what's the best so far? what do you think?
oohhh... your emerald pair is the best yummy!
I have to say that this is the best one. :) But I know you can make better ones as you go along. ^___^
XDDD; I seem to have my forte on yaoi layouts LMAO!
so far yummy... the currently I've seen is your Emerald pair~ WHy? you have more Yaoi layouts?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home