A HAPPY NEW YEAR! to look out for
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Another year has passed by and I'm so glad I was able to welcome it! So many things happend this year. It brings us good memories and even bad memories to remember. The greatest achievement that ever happen is being able to overcome it all! THank you! For staying with me! (YES YOU!)
I spend my Christmas and New year in the province. Luckily, my cousins have a DSL internet now (I envy them so much!) I'm still able to online even at vacation time! Of course I took the time to download as manga, mp3 and layouts as MANY AS I could! Hey it's not everyday that I can experience DSL speed? hehe... bad shaoran!
The fun of spending christmas with my cousins and how they like the way I lived now? I can't really say how I feel. Their lives hasn't been so much good (you know the province life) sooo unlike me? who actually can study and almost finishing my course. I wish I could help them sometime.
Anywayz... Itachi has given me another manga site. He told me I could download the supergals manga (Like I was waiting for that for a whole year already!). The name is Mangatraders, and I really like the site because I can download manga from different anime I really liked! I'm soooooooo happy I could hug kapatid sooo much! AYA and REI really rocks for me! I'm thinking to make a new layout about them now! :D
Quote for the day: "I lost my telephone number can I have yours?"-->:LOL: I found this on a T-Shirt in mall. I'm quite impressed on the saying. HEHE... some moves you got there...











1 Comments:
hAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm just testing the comments!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home