Wonderful days~Merry Christmas!
I'm typing now in laguna where I will spend my Christmas here and new year's also. I hope everyone will have fun and a safe 'new year'? hehe..
This song is called the "wonderful days" sang by atobe and company in PRINCE of Tennis anime. I really like this song very much (since I first heard it in the anime) I like the song but I like the singer MORE! hehehe... My thanks to everyone being part of this blog. I won't go for calling names anymore, you know who you are! Thank you so much!!!! *hugs*











3 Comments:
Wonderful Days by Pulltab to Kan
I love that song. ^___^
Btw, this is your yummy. :D I finally had things working as they should. XD
That's great yum! Good for you! You finally figured out on how to post.!
Wonderful days by Atobe and company (I prefer much like it that :LOL:). I love that tooo! Seeing atobe could sing like that...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home