The Birthday!
He planned a EB for his birthday. Just like a yearly routine, only there is somewhat different this year. Being confused because of URUMI's schedule. The original planned is I think 21 but the members want it 20 because their not going to be available in 21. But Itachi I think really treasure URUMI so much he want it 21 so that she could go?
Actually I can come at 20 but not in 21 cuz our seminar would be in 21. There no way I can't come there! Our grades for this sem in my major subject would be that seminar. I still feel bad actually, Itachi's willing to move it 21 so that URUMI can go. I should say this... but gomene... kapatid...
But if he really want it on 21 because URUMI is there.... then... I should agree...I still hope they'll have fun?
Quote for the day: "I die without seeing the dawn brighter over my native land. You who have it to see! Welcome it! and forget not those who have fallen during the night"- ELias (Noli me tangere)











3 Comments:
"girlfriend" eh? We'll see that in the near future, kapatid. ^_^ and you really have to display my full name ah? :P anyway thanks 4d greeting. ^__^ and don't worry, the EB is moved on 22.. so we could go together...
QUOTE: So I go together! -- "Get my way! - Mami Kawada"
Of course! That's a recquirement! Having full name birthday~blasT~
Gomene again... if only we have enough time and budget like the last times? this would be happening...
Happy birthday again... :D Mishou... See you tomorrow...
Hi adam Brown, welcome to my blog. But sorry I don't remember asking somebody about abs diet?
you might mistaken me for somebody.. Sorry?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home