Shirota Yuu
The Prince of Tennis Series has ended up for me. Although I don't like the ending! It's already the 170th episode and I still don't feel satisfied! I wanted more! MOre Tezuka! More Kikumaru! And more! SHirota?! hehehe... yup Shirota! Shirota yuu... ----> The gorgeous guy there! I'm soooo in love with his charms!Shirota Yuu is the actor from the live action movie Prince of Tennis. He protrays Tezuka Kunimitsu very well there. He also known for his role as Tuxedo Kamen in Sailormoon Musicals and other dramas. But I love him being Tezuka in POT Movie and the Tenimyu. This actor is actually a half-japanese (father) and a half-spanish (mother). NO wonder he's soooo hot and handsome! He had a BIG family, two older brothers, an older sister and a younger sister. (whoooaaahh If I'm going to be your bride then I can accept how big is your family! hehehe..). Being from a family of music, he likes to sing songs (i love your voice!), write songs... composing and performing!
I'm really so into you! SHIROTA YUU! WILL YOU MARRY ME? (okay! Just for this once let me dream ok!). hehehe... I wanna watch more of you in the future! :P I hope I can find some mp3 of your songs and pictures for my next layout! :D
Quote for the day: "Don't let your guard down, enemies are around!"-
"We're stronger than you think!"-











4 Comments:
Everyone likes Shirota Yuu. :D My friend is also in 'uber gaga mode' for him. ^^; Oh well, can't be helped. XDD Who can resist a charming, handsome guy who loves to cook, anyway? ^__^
I'm tempted to tell you about his role in Zoku Jyun Bride. You might want to kill a stupid short girl.
Oh, and yummy, you might want to edit the title up there. His name has an excess "r" ^^
If I'm going to be his bride then I'll be so much okay if you ask me., (hehe)
What role is that? even though I don't know it yet, I already starting to hate that girl!
Oh yeah now that you mentioned it. Thanks! I'll edit it..
Shirota-san had a slight nudity scene with the girl. I don't like that girl, honestly. Her height just goes as high as Shirota's waist! X_X
The trailer of Jyun Bride is at YouTube. Though you have to have an account for you to view the vid.
*ties up yummy* You might go ballistic! XDDD
I already Saw the trailer yummy! I HATE THAT GIRL! HOW DARE SHE MAKE A LOVE SCENE WITH MY SHIROTA! XD
But I want to watch the movie! Shirota is soooo HOT! There... June Bride is something! But I don't like the xplicit scene..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home