There's no turning back! The Yaoi Layout!
Konnichiwa!!!!! Thank you so much for visiting this site. A sweet comment is always appreciated. :D
-Sweet Serenity: Haninozuka Mitsukini-
the theme
The long hiatus is gone! I have finally updated my blog Sweet Serenity with Hani-sempai of Ouran School anime.
This is the first time for me to do the frames in blogger. Its much of a challenge but I like it. :D I hope it turns out good though.
The design is just as simple as it looks. I experimented on Gradient this time. I really like the gradients I've downloaded. The new Brushes and Patterns also helps to create a wonderful scene here. SO what do you think? :D
this is me

Okay since I've gone for quite a long time now. Introduction needs to be long?
Okay here it goes...
I'm Joie-C Lawas. I usually use my screen name shaoran/shao. I'm a nursing students in A.U University in Philippines, Manila.
I'm not a picker so basically everyone who comes here becomes a tomadachi!!! :D I just don't like pretenders and bad people. >:c
I'm an absolute anime/manga lover. I can watched and read a manga or anime in less than an hour if I have my time. I also love to do layouts like this in different themes. I hope I'm doin well. :D
chat on me
I purposely cut the intro so we could talk about more things.
past layouts
These are the previous layouts I have made in the past. What do you think is the best of all?
friends
Sorbetera
Sorbetera-wordpress
Radiant Tomorrow
Bonnie Blue
Mana the sixth
Mana's LiveJournal
Souleclipse
Crussian LiveJournal
Himawari Skyline
Kazefuri
Arheiz.Chidori.Dyei.
Elysia.Eumir.Julie
Kairee.Kikyo. Luc
NinaMikain.Xli.Yuki
Yukitenshi.Yuumi
past journals
Deathnote Movie 3
Meme Ness
How worth is betrayal?
Hypermode for change
Resurrected from Graveyard
Lose Weight on February!
No future for cheaters!
Yaoi the blew me up
YO! MEME
Crisis for shaoran
Back2School!
Multiply account!
ARCHIVES
[February 2009]
[January 2009]
[August 2008]
[July 2008]
[February 2008]
[January 2008]
[December 2007]
[November
2007]
[October 2007]
[September
2007]
[August 2007]
[July 2007]
[June 2007]
[May
2007]
[April 2007]
[March 2007]
[February
2007]
[January 2007]
[December 2006]
[November 2006]
[October
2006]
affiliates
Genso
Suikogaiden
Getbackers Clan
Naruto no Datte Bayo!!
For Richer or Poorer
Fractured Sanity
AnimeGalleries
Mistyicedesign
Hybrid-Genesis
Aethereality
Celestial Star
Deviant Art
Animepaper
Mangatraders
VNManga
i'm a fan of
There's also the single animes
credits
Layout by: Shaoran
Image from: For Richer or Poorer
Brushes, Patterns and Gradients by: Fractured Sanity and Deviant Art
Font by: Dafont
HOST BY: Blogger
Images by: Ripway
Tagboard by:Shoutmix
Hit Counter: Easy Counter
THis entire layout is abused and manipulated in Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver v8.0
4 Comments:
kyaaahhh!!! yaoi yaoi!!! xXD *gets crushed* great complexion of choice color (I mean it! I really like the color). But I just can't stare straight in the layout that's all... XP
Thanks! Kapatid! I like the color too! I'm quite inspired by the doujins Yummy showed to me.
Hey! Do you know how much I think about putting this layout? I'm kinda embarassed at first! But hey! I made this layout... although I can't remember how... hmmm...
But I'm proud of it!! LOOK at the Image!!! It's really goood!!!
YAY! You're improving, yummy! :D Don't worry, you'll remember how you did this eventually. ^__^ *squishes you*
I admire you and oni for being patient enough to make background header images. m(__)m I'm always too lazy to do that once I finish a layout. XDD The naviheader I'm using right now is only a cropped rectangle image, which I just took for the sake of having it. *bricked*
I DIDN'T START THE YAOI LAYOUT CRAZE!! I DIDN'T!! XDDDD~
I wish I could remember! Darn this head of mine. I was to sleepy when I made this layout. *UNFAIR! TOTALLY UNFAIR!*
oh?! Well u know yum, the banner is just simple. Kapatid is the one who had big patient in making such banner! Mine, I think combination of texture, patterns and brushes! I remember I got some ideas on how you make layouts! ARIGATOU Gozaimasu!
And yup! The nav-header is my totally favorite among all the layout! I know I will remember it one day on how I made that! >.< ummm... But It's really good? right? Don't worry about your nav.header it's good! I got some ideas on your previous nav.header so Thanks again?
Ohhh... your not the one who started it? YEAH RIGHT!? >.<
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home