NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
Today I met up with URUMI and HANGMAN in Ministop near FEU. My purpose is just to see urumi and borrowed the POT series from her (which is originally from Marikit). I asked Hangman to come with me also since he wants to see urumi too. I was so excited for that day and my mom gave me a 100 bucks. Everything went on fine, Hangman and I met up at 10:30am and we arrived at FEU at exactly 12:00am. Yummy is quite busy in the FEU so we decided to go inside the Ministop for some refreshment. We brought some food but they don't have exchange for 100 bucks so I need to borrow from hangman. I remember I put my money inside bag so it ill be safe there more than my pocket.
Urumi came at exactly 12:15am, that's already lunch break so the office is close at that time. We decided to eat at Jollibee near the EVER-GOTESCO MALL. Everything is still fine until I saw my bag where I put my money... and It was gone! As in GONE!!! I tried to find it everywhere inside my bag and still I got zero. I started to panic, even though hangman kept telling me "Sit down and relax...". But my head is really twisting! I need that money! I need to returned the excess of it. What will I say to my parents?. These question kept around my head until...
And next thing I knew a big van going right straight at me. At that time... I was supposed to run and try to avoid it but my reflexes only is extend my left arm. Good thing that the driver pulled the break at exact time or else I'm doom!! My hand is just an inch against the van and I'm still in panic that all I could do is to run... run... run... and rum. I reach the ministop and try to look for my money but I found nothing. My head hurts and I was really nervous I can't explain.











4 Comments:
just as i said... rules of the road ok? panic kills.... the line between life & death is always thin...
Hangman.. I know it's yoU! thanks anywayz... yup! that somehow slip my mind in that moment.
And your right, panic could kill me. IN somewayz..
Hangman's right. Stop, look, and if possible, listen. >__< Mahirap madisgrasya ngayon. Even though accidents are unavoidable, at least safety measures can somehow spare you of the trouble. We were worried.
*hugs you* Ingat yummy!
Gomene ulet yum and hang> I'll try to be calm from now on.. Gomene
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home