Forever Burden
You see I failed in one of my subjects. I got so many reasons but the main thing is I DIDN'T MAKE IT! and although I know I could take it again this semester. A failure is always a failure! I thought my family could accept that but I guess not. They're just keeping it to themselves but deep inside them they're comparing me to my cousins who didn't have any failures at all. I guess that's what life brings... it can't be helped could it? Now I'm already enrolled and I'm taking again that subject. This time I'm sure that I'm going to passed it 2nd time around. Although my energy is again positive and ready for the 2nd sem. Somepart of it will remain as it is.
Like what I said a failure is a failure. My dad somehow thought me that. Now and for the future, even though I already passed that subject. I will never forget that I failed to that subject!! I guess this will be my forever burden.
Anywayz... I found a quiz since I'm so into PRINCE OF TENNIS TODAY
Who is your tempuri Match~SEIGAKU?
MY RESULT IS:
Hehehe... I love you!!! TEZUKA!!! (hey! I didnt manipulate the result!) Post your result too!
Quote for the day: "A Failure is always a failure"-anonymous
"I tell you again and I will always tell you DONT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN"-Tezuka Kunimitsu












2 Comments:
I wish you all the best on your second semester, yummy! Try not to dwell on your family's feelings for the meantime and just concentrate on your studies. It'll just pull you down. :( *hugs you!*
You know, Tezuka's also my match when I took that quiz before. Now how in heck's name did that happen?! @__@ UWAAAH!! I DON'T WANT TO RUN FORTY LAPS AROUND THE COURT!! XDD
Well! Yum that's life! Gnun tlga! hehe.. TEZUKA is meant for me. hahaha.. XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home