I'm too busy these days! I think I'm going to be more busy in the upcoming days ahead. I will really need to left behind some activities in order for me to concentrate in my studies! I aim to graduate and be a RN next year! I hope I can do that as possible as I could. But my grades right now is not very nice.. so i need to double my effort! SACRIFICE is the right term maybe. I mish Yummy, my kapatid, Nara and my other friends.. they have an eB last week? (Did I got the date right?). I wish I could join them.. however.. I need to study.. This is my life we're talking here.. If ever by chance they'll be reading this.. I really missed you guys! I know you'll understand..*hug*
Board exam passers in Arellano University is getting higher from 36% to 57%! I really can't believe it! Some of my professors (intern nursing) who took the retest (from last june leakage..) did passed! Those who are unexpected magically made it! I'm happy for them and sad at the same time for those who didn't. I hope I can make it too on my board exam! hehehe..
Anywayz.. taking a little break here... I manage to watch the anime series of FATE STAY NIGHT! I borrowed the DVD on hangman (ray). It's really good and really great! I love archer and SABER! SHE's sooooo super!! hehehe.. I finished it on 2 days.. hehehe.. I hope i can watch the "UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS (continuation or sequel of FATE i think..) and "HEAVEN'S FEEL" (continuation or sequel too I think..).
That would be all! I'm just talking a break here.. *time for work again* Arigatou!! Gozaimasu
Quote for the day: "NO pain NO gain"
2 Comments:
Good luck yummy!
I'm glad that your school is performing well. ^___^ And I mish you too~ I just have to finish all of these dang outputs and I'll be as free as whoa! >D
hey.. I'm kinda surprized.. that someone post here.. well.. I mishue too yummy... *hugs*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home