A lot of reasons to be happy!
THere's a whole lot reason to be happy! My friends both in school and forums are there! (right?!) I don't want to dissapoint them! And of course my new phone! I need to be happy because my new phone finally came~! My N-series phone (N70)! I was waiting for it for quite a long time now! My new phone from my auntie in Germany! hehehe... now I have a new phone already! and I'm so happy about it! hehe.. I downloaded a lot of anime themes for my phone in MObile9 . Thanks to my sister who discover that site! So I'm plugging it now.. for those who want to download themes in your phone. (Nokia, Sony Ericson..) are available! (Depends on the unit!) Just click the URL. Anyways.. even though I have a new phone, I still treasure my old phone Nokia 7250i. I have used it for 3 straight years and I thank him (the phone) for staying with me! That phone already has a sentimental value for me and even though it's quite broken. I'll still treasure it! I was actually thinking of buying another sim for that! But I'm still not sure though.
Anywayz.. there's a whole lot of reasons for me to be happy because my grades are doing good so far. THis is just the prelims, but I'm still proud of myself doing good in my major subject. I guess like what Imouto (Natzumi) said.. "try to enjoy the subject" and of course my professor is really quite a good looking one! It's quite weird cuz this is actually the time I realize that he's very good looking after 2 months!? (as in cute xa!) and a has a good sense of humor too!. (he's very funny and very cute! indeed!) and of course SMART! He graduated cumlaude in Medicine. (4rgot the name of the school)! SO I can say that he really has an interesting background. I don't know if I'm sticking to Natzumi too much.. and now her addiction to her professor is beginning to come to me. But I don't care! I really like That professor of mine! Sorry but I wont say his name because he also likes to surf in the net too. HE might accidentally opened this site of mine and I dont want to experience the most embarassing moment! If he found out that his students like him! Weeehhh.. ~Yumi mode~ weeehhh...
Be happy~ everyone! THere's a whole lot of reason to be happy! Naks! :D
Quote for the day: "Be happy! There's a lot of reasons to!"











2 Comments:
Ooohh your new phone. No wonder you've been texting a lot recently. But sorry I couldn't reply. >__<
Why do you guys have good looking professors?! Tis not fair. I don't have one hahah! ^^;
weeeh.. Thanks yummy! I have been texting recently? yup! Sorry if I ever disturbed you!
Don't worry.. maybe in time.. you'll have some good-looking professor too!! weehh.. I'm so excited!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home