5 grieving Moments
Anywayz.. Just to say somethings that would make me feel a little better? Let me share you the 5 things I did in sad moments like this.
1. I usually pee every minute. Yes! I often go to the bathroom in sad moments to pee. I don't know why but it seem like I get some URINary Diseases when I'm depressed.
2. I like to play with some dolls in my room and like Urumi>Yummy~ I decapitated it's parts and trows them on the wall. (just to let my anger out!)
3. I play Guilty Gear, used MILLA RAGE and kills the enemy with NO MERCY.
4. I talk to my old friends on the phone and tell them how much I missed them. I tell them how I feel as much as possible. If they like to listen maybe I'll be better and if they're too busy.. I PANIC! (but I don't tell them I am panic!
5. LAstly. This is the worst thing! When I'm depressed, I wished I was dead. REally in depressions like this I wished I was never born after all. (although that's just what I said.. next day.. I know I'll be better.)
Depression, hopefully will soon fade away. I wanna get my old self back. I hope you dont think that's I'm getting crazy when I'm depressed. NO NO NO! My mind is completely fine! I just wanna let my anger out so I can be better tomorrow.
To want to link my friends who is always there for me when I'm depressed. Urumi>Yummy~ ,Freditachi, Luna , Kuros, and lastly Natsumi.
Quote for the day: "There is more to human than mets the eye!"- Optimus Prime!"











2 Comments:
Thanks for dropping by my site! I will also add this one.
~"God listens-and heals."
thanks for dropping in! I will add you also! Thank you so much! Jam!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home