Trying Hard me
But then finally after 3 hours of work I did make a layout suitable to it's size. It looks perfects but then again.. conflict started when I'm making the Navigation Header. I'm trying to make a Header that's different from my usual Header. Itachi (My kapatid) is very good in making Header. It's very obvious in his blog, I tried to make some things similar to his.. I'm trying to make a Header not just Rectangel but sort of different shape but still small fonts can be written. Waaah.. I can't make it!! My usual Header is size of 200+(depends on size)x16 px only. But if ever I'm succeding in making one it needs a larger Height for it to be visible in the eyes. But if I make it more larger, it need a larger font in the dreamwaver to be shown. waaah.. My head really hurts that time.. so I ended up making the usual Header I do from the previous layouts. GEEZ.. I felt really bad. :<>











2 Comments:
hahaha hmmm it's a .gif image file... I made the rounded rectangular tool and mad eit's corner radius into 60px. then attached the star... Then I edited the font size in dreamweaver... actually hindi sumakto ung font nung una pero nasolusyunan ko sya through the padding...
padding? sa dreamwaver? kapatid?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home