Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Konnichiwa!!!!! Thank you so much for visiting this site. A sweet comment is always appreciated. :D

-Sweet Serenity: Haninozuka Mitsukini-

the theme

The long hiatus is gone! I have finally updated my blog Sweet Serenity with Hani-sempai of Ouran School anime.

This is the first time for me to do the frames in blogger. Its much of a challenge but I like it. :D I hope it turns out good though.

The design is just as simple as it looks. I experimented on Gradient this time. I really like the gradients I've downloaded. The new Brushes and Patterns also helps to create a wonderful scene here. SO what do you think? :D

this is me

Okay since I've gone for quite a long time now. Introduction needs to be long?

Okay here it goes...

I'm Joie-C Lawas. I usually use my screen name shaoran/shao. I'm a nursing students in A.U University in Philippines, Manila.

I'm not a picker so basically everyone who comes here becomes a tomadachi!!! :D I just don't like pretenders and bad people. >:c

I'm an absolute anime/manga lover. I can watched and read a manga or anime in less than an hour if I have my time. I also love to do layouts like this in different themes. I hope I'm doin well. :D

chat on me

I purposely cut the intro so we could talk about more things.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Free Hit Counter
Thank you!!!!

past layouts

Fruits Basket: Sohma FamilyTezuka KunimitsuYaoi Layout

These are the previous layouts I have made in the past. What do you think is the best of all?

friends

Sorbetera
Sorbetera-wordpress

Radiant Tomorrow
Bonnie Blue
Mana the sixth
Mana's LiveJournal

Souleclipse
Crussian LiveJournal
Himawari Skyline
Kazefuri

Arheiz.Chidori.Dyei.
Elysia.Eumir.Julie
Kairee.Kikyo. Luc
NinaMikain.Xli.Yuki
Yukitenshi.Yuumi

past journals

Deathnote Movie 3
Meme Ness
How worth is betrayal?
Hypermode for change
Resurrected from Graveyard
Lose Weight on February!
No future for cheaters!
Yaoi the blew me up
YO! MEME
Crisis for shaoran
Back2School!
Multiply account!

ARCHIVES

[February 2009]
[January 2009]
[August 2008]
[July 2008]

[February 2008]
[January 2008]
[December 2007]
[November 2007]
[October 2007]
[September 2007]
[August 2007]
[July 2007]
[June 2007]
[May 2007]
[April 2007]
[March 2007]
[February 2007]
[January 2007]
[December 2006]
[November 2006]
[October 2006]

affiliates

Genso Suikogaiden
Getbackers Clan
Naruto no Datte Bayo!!
For Richer or Poorer
Fractured Sanity
AnimeGalleries
Mistyicedesign
Hybrid-Genesis

Aethereality
Celestial Star
Deviant Art
Animepaper
Mangatraders
VNManga

i'm a fan of

ZUtto: Sakura and syaoran Digital Cherry: CCS MUSICYukixTohruxKyo: SohmaTrue feelings: CCS MusicAlways Here: SyaoranxSakuraGaLs: Aya and ReiAyaXRei

There's also the single animes

Tezuka: THE CAPTAIN
Gals: REI Otohata
Hanazawa Rui: ANimeSHirota Yuu: Tezuka the Prince
Prince Charming: RUI 

HANAZAWA

credits

Layout by: Shaoran
Image from: For Richer or Poorer
Brushes, Patterns and Gradients by: Fractured Sanity and Deviant Art
Font by: Dafont

HOST BY: Blogger
Images by: Ripway
Tagboard by:Shoutmix
Hit Counter: Easy Counter

Get Free Shots from 

Snap.com

THis entire layout is abused and manipulated in Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver v8.0

 

 

 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Toy Convention Event

Greetings! I haven't posted here for quite a long time now. A lot of things happened and honestly, I don't know where to start.

Toy Convention Event happened last June 16, 2007 at Megamall: Tradehall center. At the same time it was also the official EB for Gaidens after that issue. I want to greet Arheis , Fox , Itachi , Hangman, Rei, Pepe, Jiteroshi, XLi Ms. Kaku and Yuumi who was with me last Saturday. It was one hell of a blast! I had fun as much as I didn't. I missed some of the most interesting part because I went home early. It was fun to see the people in costumes (COSTPLAYERS) in different anime characters. I was impressed by others (especially those who has big costumes). The costplayer of cloud is really good looking if you ask me. HE manage to have the glasses so it will really look like cloud itself. It makes me feel I was to Costplay sometime. If ever that will happened I want to portray Bridget of Guilty Gear. (HEY! He does looks like a girl you know..). Urumi however didn''t have the chance to go that ToyCon. Event because of her major subjects. It was kinda sad, but what irritates her the most is her proffesor didn't come to school that time. hehe.. I felt bad for her, she should have go to the event after all.

Arheis , Hangman and ME manage to bring a camera for pictures of that Event. Again I saw the Gaidens together with Rei and Fox there, it was really fun.
Here are some of the picutures I've taken in that event.

Cloud and Zach
Tifa


Here are some of the Pictures of GSG

GSG group pic
Kaku and the actors
Jit, Arheiz and Yuumi
REI and the others
Jit, Arheiz and Yuumi
Donnie and Fox


Okay so here is a picture of me.. with a cute Background.
Shaoran

Here is a picture of Itachi: I still feel sorry of his Hair hmmm...
Itachi: Kapatid
Have a nice day to everyone!
Quote of the day: Time is gold! Never be late



5 Comments:

At 2:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. ang fun naman! sana nakasama din ako. ^^ pero i'm happy na naging masaya naman yung toycon. see you next time, ate. :-D

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Shaoran said...

hehe.. sayang nga sis! Sana nakapunta ka din! para nakalagay din ang pic u dyan.. Hope the URL of the pic is okay?

 
At 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll join youuuuu!!! let's cosplay!!!!! Sakto sa post ko ngayon itong post po.. waaa!! COSPLAY!!! LET'S SO DO IT!!!!!

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and between Cloud and Zach? I think I like Zach more... cute~~~~

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Shaoran said...

hehe.. Cige! Cige mis Nicole! Gusto ko tlga.. but I'll be needing more funds..to do that.. sana magawa kong makaipon.. ASAP!!! hehe.. thanks ulet sa pagvisit! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

home.melodies of the heart.multiply.friendster.pureinnocent