SO KAWAII!!! DARK AND DAISUKE ON THE FIRST DAY
I wanted to post to Anarchy Academy today but my mood is not helping me out and my ideas are also blank. Hontou Gomenaisai! Yummy~! I'll try to post as fast I could. Kurouji unexpectedly posted in the Season's Call which destroying quite of my plans. hehe.. but that's okay, RP is always ready for adjustment. I just hope my next post will be much better than the last time and not just a self-centered post. Anywayz.. I'm so into DNAngel today! I really find DAISUKE so KAWAIII!!! and DARK as so handsome yet had a playboy image. Yummy~ is very confused about the love stuffs in DNAngels. I think she's confused in Daisuke and Dark's feelings and who's love interest. Actually Both Dark and Daisuke likes Riza, but the difference is Daisuke really likes Riza but Dark like her just because Riza reminds him of his only love (oh what a tragic!). The anime really had a interesting story, good musics and hot characters. I really found Dark a very hot character, but like Yummy's reaction. It was too much for me to see DARK kissing RIZA and RIKU. waaaaahhhhhh!!!! *depressed mode* DARK IS MINE~ HE IS MINE~.
But what's more surprising is Episode 14! Where Daisuke get drowned and has been saved by Hiwatari (Dark's rival other self~forgot the name~). HE NEEDS TO GIVE HIM A CPR! But too bad the KISS is been cut! I was really looking forward to it! hehehe.. Come to think of it.. they're quite a nice couple? hehe.. Yup! *shounen-ai mode*
I'm in the episode 15 already! I hope to finished this soon! I can't wait for the next episode! ~ Well! See yah! ~Janne~
Quote for the day: "Kanashii hodo hikaridashita~" (become as wing that outshine your sadness)
"Maybe tomorrow you'll be mine"











3 Comments:
This post is cluttered with spoilers. xDD Oh well, that's okay. ^^;
Gomene yummy! I just can't help it!! :D Kuros? Is that you?
hehe.. nice! Gusto kuh rin si Daisuke!
And I like the Satoshi and Daisuke pairing!! XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home