Time for School? Again?
It's almost time for school again. Geez! I still believe it's too soon! I just had a break for 2 weeks?! Can you believe that? 2 weeks only... and we're back to studies, non-stop quizzes and over the head night duties! You call that Nursing? We call it Life!. Anywayz.. if you think positive, schooling isn't really that bad. At least I can have my allowances.. now, met my friends.. and more.. new friends? Oh? see.. it's not that bad. (I'm trying to say that to myself.. more than anyone.. you know..)
I already enrolled for this semester! And this is too bad.. cuz my schedule are all mix up! I have my duty during mondays and tuesday, NCM 104 (nursing management 4) afternoon of wed and thursday, NCM laboratory during saturdays and course audits at night and even SUNDAYS!!!! (I really have no rest!!!) plus I have to spend my fridays in minor subjects they didn't credit in FEU! ME Gosh!! I really think this is too much!! But oh well.. as if I have a chance to be heard. Anywayz.. if this schedule is really permanent. I don't think I have time to EB's for this sem. As you can see.. I'm occupied even sundays.. waaah.. I'm going to mish you!! GAIDENS I hope I have time for EB's.
Good luck to all of you!!
Quote for the days: "Smiling is always been better than explaining why I'm sad"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home