GAIDEN'S FIFTH ANNIVERSARY
June 06, 2007 is the fifth Anniversary for GENSO SUKOGAIDEN. It's a bit overwhelming that we made it this far, as much as what just happened. I'm still glad that I'm part of the clan. I will never regret the day when my Natzumi Imouto recruited me in that forum. That was one of the most happiest decision I have made in my life. I met so many people and discover so many things not only to myself but to others also. I rememeber I was so shy and timid before but now.. I can express my thoughts in my own way. And that's because the GSG clan has improve me throught the years.
Although things will not be the same anymore and we may not be the same people we are used to be. All that matters is the present right? Grandpa-YUki is right when he said that "We may cannot experience good times only there are also the bad times but what matters is we make it through together and next thing we knew.. we'll be back again". After that incident happened a 2 months ago is really so tragic and I have to admit that I still cry whenever I remember almost all of my friends quit. In my heart a little burden is still installed and because of that 'someone' who cause all of this to happened But I believe that GSG is much more better and stronger now. I hope that we can all make it through all the trials we experience and we will experience. We have already gone through so many things.. we should not give up now! go! go! go! GSG!! I will support you all the way.
Anywayz.. There will be an upcoming EB Kaku has arrange in TOY CON (megamall) in June 16! I want go there!! Honestly!! Most of the GSG people I want to see will go!! I want to go too!! I wished my schedule would be alright.. huhuh...
Quote for the day: "We should strive hard.. cuz Best years are yet to come!"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home