What a day!!!
This is quite exhausting day for me. Good thing our C.I dismissed us earlier and I can make some revisions here in my blog. You see.. looking up? Somethings not right? hmmmm... Anywayz.. I already had an idea how to fix that.. but my USB is not in my hands now. So I need to wait for sometime..
Anyways.. My roleplayer games is starting to get on me again. I've posted in the Anarchy Academy and I put some turning events on it. I'm quite scared that I don't do good this time.. cuz I put the character of Nara in a delicate position revealing some 'bad' things. Well that's part of our plan.. but I'm still scared.
waaaah.. I hope that'll be okay..
Speaking of Nara.. It's funny.. cuz were together in the 2 current aRP. In season's call- were the tandem (love team), fighting againts each other and let have feeling in the end.. But in Anarchy Academy.. Were's enemies that fight each other to death for real.
hahaha.. Don't you think it's funny?
haha...
This is definitely a good day. I hope it's the same for you? Chao!!
Quote for the day: "Wanna have some Cake?" Louise Pelletier
"I dont trust anyone.." Kazumi Akinori.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home