Layout new? Anime Addiction!!
I finally made a layout that's suits my taste. I'm really proud about this one, because i worked so hard for this!! Thanks again!! TO Urumi and Itachi.. (I wont link your names this time.. but don't worry your names are links in the main profile.) They really help me so much to do this layout. Thank you for sharing the dreamweaver!! Thanks!!
Anywayz.. Yesterday is another blast day for me. I'm home alone in our house because all of my family are having vacations in our province. And I just came from my provincial duty in Morong Rizal. Urumi, Natsumi and Hangman agreed to stay with me cuz I'm afraid to be alone in the house. Of course they're not allowed to stay over night so they just went in the morning.
At 11am in the morning, we agreed to go in quiapo and met strad. Urumi had to buy a remote control for their T.V and I have to buy a anime DVD for my classmate. Natsumi help me find a cheaper price for INITIAL D (stage 1-4) and BAKI for my classmate. Hangman bought another DVD in a more higher price (not compress) so i don't agreed to him. It's fun cuz my class mate gave me 800 bucks for that and I just bought him 500p!! For 2 animes!!What a price!! haha..
I bought 3 anime Gundam wing (For so long i've wanted to have this anime), Hana Yori dango season 1 and 2 (kapatid-itachi introduce me to this live action and I'm so addicted to it!!) and Final Fantasy VII advent Children.
I watch Anime Marathon yesterday!! From 5:00pm to 10:00pm!! Haha.. I was able to finished Hana Yori dango (until the end) and only half of Gundam wing!! Hahahaha.. Anime Marathon!!After that at 10:00pm I finally felt the hunger and eat my MID-DINNER-SNACK!! hahaha.. what an anime addict.
I agreed to natz and Urumi to let them borrow my DVD (hana yori and Apple seed) I wonder when can I give it to them... well anywayz...
I still got my duty tomorrow. This is my last week for summer classes!! thank god for that!!
Quote for the day: "In despite of you promising me.. you'll come whenever I'm in trouble"~Tifa
"Makino is the only girl for me"~Tsukasa Doumyouji











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home