This week is not a very good day for me. Although Anime marathon mode is making it's way to me. (Thanks to Ray or Hangman, for lending me.. some of his anime DVDs) hehe.. I've watch several anime.. likes
Elfen Lied, Advent Children (English dubed),
GTO Live action and many more. I really like the bloody anime ones... that he lend me.. hehe.. I just found out that day.. that his photoshop is only 0.7 and I really laughed at him, for fun! But then KARMA is really fast? right?
Anywayz.. the more that i watch the animes.. the more bad things.. are happenings. My computer is really broken now. And How disappointment can you get?! waaaah.. All my files and Photoshops.. are there.. waaah.. It happened on Monday.. when my computer suddenly Shut down without knowing. At first I didn't gave it much attention.. cuz it will go back to main process after some minutes.. but then at friday! It didn't opened! And I don't know why!
I really felt bad today.. and hey! I'm so bored!! I really hope my computer (motherboard) is not affected.. weeh.. I'm so scared.. what a bad day!!
Quote for the day: "Karma is really fast! It really is!!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home