Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Konnichiwa!!!!! Thank you so much for visiting this site. A sweet comment is always appreciated. :D

-Sweet Serenity: Haninozuka Mitsukini-

the theme

The long hiatus is gone! I have finally updated my blog Sweet Serenity with Hani-sempai of Ouran School anime.

This is the first time for me to do the frames in blogger. Its much of a challenge but I like it. :D I hope it turns out good though.

The design is just as simple as it looks. I experimented on Gradient this time. I really like the gradients I've downloaded. The new Brushes and Patterns also helps to create a wonderful scene here. SO what do you think? :D

this is me

Okay since I've gone for quite a long time now. Introduction needs to be long?

Okay here it goes...

I'm Joie-C Lawas. I usually use my screen name shaoran/shao. I'm a nursing students in A.U University in Philippines, Manila.

I'm not a picker so basically everyone who comes here becomes a tomadachi!!! :D I just don't like pretenders and bad people. >:c

I'm an absolute anime/manga lover. I can watched and read a manga or anime in less than an hour if I have my time. I also love to do layouts like this in different themes. I hope I'm doin well. :D

chat on me

I purposely cut the intro so we could talk about more things.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Free Hit Counter
Thank you!!!!

past layouts

Fruits Basket: Sohma FamilyTezuka KunimitsuYaoi Layout

These are the previous layouts I have made in the past. What do you think is the best of all?

friends

Sorbetera
Sorbetera-wordpress

Radiant Tomorrow
Bonnie Blue
Mana the sixth
Mana's LiveJournal

Souleclipse
Crussian LiveJournal
Himawari Skyline
Kazefuri

Arheiz.Chidori.Dyei.
Elysia.Eumir.Julie
Kairee.Kikyo. Luc
NinaMikain.Xli.Yuki
Yukitenshi.Yuumi

past journals

Deathnote Movie 3
Meme Ness
How worth is betrayal?
Hypermode for change
Resurrected from Graveyard
Lose Weight on February!
No future for cheaters!
Yaoi the blew me up
YO! MEME
Crisis for shaoran
Back2School!
Multiply account!

ARCHIVES

[February 2009]
[January 2009]
[August 2008]
[July 2008]

[February 2008]
[January 2008]
[December 2007]
[November 2007]
[October 2007]
[September 2007]
[August 2007]
[July 2007]
[June 2007]
[May 2007]
[April 2007]
[March 2007]
[February 2007]
[January 2007]
[December 2006]
[November 2006]
[October 2006]

affiliates

Genso Suikogaiden
Getbackers Clan
Naruto no Datte Bayo!!
For Richer or Poorer
Fractured Sanity
AnimeGalleries
Mistyicedesign
Hybrid-Genesis

Aethereality
Celestial Star
Deviant Art
Animepaper
Mangatraders
VNManga

i'm a fan of

ZUtto: Sakura and syaoran Digital Cherry: CCS MUSICYukixTohruxKyo: SohmaTrue feelings: CCS MusicAlways Here: SyaoranxSakuraGaLs: Aya and ReiAyaXRei

There's also the single animes

Tezuka: THE CAPTAIN
Gals: REI Otohata
Hanazawa Rui: ANimeSHirota Yuu: Tezuka the Prince
Prince Charming: RUI 

HANAZAWA

credits

Layout by: Shaoran
Image from: For Richer or Poorer
Brushes, Patterns and Gradients by: Fractured Sanity and Deviant Art
Font by: Dafont

HOST BY: Blogger
Images by: Ripway
Tagboard by:Shoutmix
Hit Counter: Easy Counter

Get Free Shots from 

Snap.com

THis entire layout is abused and manipulated in Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver v8.0

 

 

 

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back Home at Laguna.

I'm back again. I'm would like to appologize for my blog. I know I haven't post my recent happenings in life. Forgive me! This is shaoran again and I'm back from my province in Laguna. I went home in my province for the 2nd time in 2 reasons number 1 is to take care of my grandmother. I was told that she got dissappointed that I wasn't able to make it home last time, so I went back for her. 2nd reason is to make way for the election. I registered last december in Laguna for me to be able to vote in Laguna this may. I'm quite excited because this is the first time that I'm going to vote. Geez.. I feel like I'm so old already.

Anywayz.. I hang out with most of my couzins there. We ate ripe and green Mangoes while peeling them with my own hands! (Yes! with bare hands! How? Secret! ehehe..). We play in the rain and swim in the sea (even thought I can feel it's very dirty) we were like a little childrens! But it was so fun. I never regret anything when I come home to Laguna. These are one of my happiest days I've spend. heheh.. But not only that.. My nursing aid care are beginning to be useful when I took care my grandmother, she's so happy to see me. I help her take a bath, giving her medicines and fixing her clothes. I'm so satisfied but so exhausting at the same time because.. she ask me to do a lots of things! Even though I'm tired and sleeping.. she's still calling me.. asking me to do this.. that.. and such... hehe.. :D.. so much for my experience.. later in the mid-morning.. I went home while she's sleeping.. I'm so sad.. I wasn't able to say goodbye to her.. formally. I love you! Grandmother!!

The days spend so fast and I have to come back in Tuesday. My mom didn't allow me to stay that long because my aunties there didn't have so much budget for me. Sadly I have to go back and now I'm here in Manila. Typing my experience and sharing it to all of you. hehe..

Quote for the day: "Greatest moments in life is found in little things you do.."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

home.melodies of the heart.multiply.friendster.pureinnocent