I've been busy for the past months because of my school works and grades. Now I'm back again! Weeh.. There's definitely no break for me! That's so unfair! I couldn't believe it! I only had 2 weeks vacation and now I'm back again! So unfair!
I am a nursing student so definitely I had summer classes. I already expected that to happened but I'm still getting frustrated on that issue... (I can't help it..). We had been studying for the past 10 months.. with non-stop training in the hospital and now even our vacation is out. Weeeh... so unfair.! But there's nothing we could do about it right? Now I'm just thankful that I'm having a good sleep and good grades as of the moment!
It's too bad that I haven't even notice the vacation. I just hope I can make it on fourth year. And another thing. Too bad again for me.. cuz I wasn't able to find my blue book.!! Now I have to do it all over again! weeh...
Have a nice day.. anywayz.. :D
Quote for the day: "Vacation? Is there such thing as vacation?"
"I demand some vacation!!!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home