Something New
Last week.. I did something in my blog. A little experiment thingy.. on making layouts.. And this is the reward for it. I don't know actually if this look good alright! But I really did my best for this.. and of course with the help of Urumi. I know it doesnt look that good.. but give credits for the effort! At least!
This weeks is definitely the most tiring yet.. satisfying week.. I had in my entire life!! My schedule duty is in the OPERATING ROOM! Can you believe that! I actually did assist a real case.. weeh.. I'm so happy and tiring!! hehe.. It's very much worth it. But the thing that makes me more tiring is not actually the duty itself but the distance of the hospital from my home. Medical City! Is actually in mandaluyong.. Can you imagine? I have to wake up 4am in the morning and ride in a bus for 1 and 1/2 hours!! Weeh.. Torture!!
I'm so happy and yet very tired..
Sorry.. if I wasn't updated in my post here..
I need to work on the PR also.. Season's Call and Anarchy Academy is waiting for me..
Weeeh.. Thanks you so much! Have a nice day to all.
Quote for the day: "NO pain.. No gain"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home