I love all!!
I Love you all!!
1. I'll post usernames/names of those friends I care about, people who are dear to me.
2. If you see your username/name in this post, do the same thing in your journal.
3. If you don't see your username/name in this post, it doesn't mean that I don't care about you at all.
4. The order of the usernames/names doesn't mean a thing. Even if you're the last in the list, it doesn't mean I care any less about you.
Natsumi,Urumi-yummy!!, Itachi-kapatid, Nara (I forgot his URL.. I'll edit later), Luc Luna, Nina Mikain, Arheis, Chimera, Foxhound, Ikiru,Kikyou ,Kuros, Luc and Lei
If your name is not included.. Blame my head but not my heart please?
Quote for the day: "I love you!!"











1 Comments:
yay. i'm on the list. loves you, ate. <3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home