Anime or Korean drama addict?
But speaking of addictions.. I like to watch the recent animes in animax today. I believe they're all extremely good! Especially the 'law of Eueki' and 'I'm gonna be an angel' but too bad we don't have any cables recently. Waaah.. and hero TV are going in good terms also.. cuz I like the animes there but I forgot the titles. But I believe my kapatid Itachi always use him (the lead character) as a siggy.. he's such a good-looking Teacher! with a gentle face. In that anime he's already a teacher but he has a small figure. hehe..
Anywayz.. anime or korean! I'm surely an TV addict! hehe.. that's me alright! Even though I have my summer classes, I still manage to have these addictions and stuffs. Now I was hoping to buy them on a DVD instead of me waiting to have a cable (that is unbelievable to happen).
I just hope I can manage my time well this time and both school and pleasure wont mixed.
Quote for the day: "All i need is Time management!"
"Yusuke!" -I'm gonna be an angel











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home