Shaoran's back!! Thanks to Urumi and Itachi!!
Finally after a long time shaoran is back in my layout!! And I'm so happy about that!! Thanks to Urumi who made this layout for me and Itachi who edited this layout in this blog!! I love every deal in this blog!! Everything is great (more specially because I love shaoran)!!
For the past few months now, I've been looking for this new shaoran layout in a different sites. However my luck isn't that good and I haven't found one even though I used all my faults to search for it. In that case.. being so desperate.. I began teasing my friends (Urumi and Itachi) to made one for me.. those concept is shaoran! But I never really thought they'll took it seriously and make one for me. Thank you so much! I like the banner concept saying "Kiss me sweet I'm sleeping in silence.." How sweet!! From the lyrics of the song "You are my love" by Eri Itou.. my backgroud music!! I like Tsubasa Chronicles!! Because of these sweet quotes!! Weeeh... Thanks again!! I love you syaoran!!! XD
There no words that could fit how thankful I am for this layout!! Thank you so much!!
Quotes for the day: "Kiss me sweet I'm sleeping in sorrow all alone to see you tomorrow"
"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward" by Kurogane











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home