The second time around!
I'm really worried about my grades for this passed few weeks. Pretty normal for me in this time of year! Yeah! I know I don't usually did my best in school so at the end of the semester.. here I am worrying about my grades.
But this time it's quite different. I begin to realize the worth of studying hard at the middle so you can have a better grade in the future. However... They say you can't get anything without a trial in the middle. The lessons are beginning to be more complicated and things aren't the same. So I"m having the hard time adjusting. At the end.. here I am.. still worrying if I passed or failed! Having only the confidence that I did my best this time.
But if there is a bitter satisfaction.. there is also the sweet sensation of grades! My adviser showed me the list of those who failed and luckily.. my name aren't there!! Well am I lucky or what!!! I feel like I am!! don't you think so? haha.. I pity my classmates those who failed but there's nothing we could do about it.. oh well!! My burden has just lost! and I'm so happy about it!
Speaking of happy.. I'm also thankful for my yummy Urumi! For comfort and care when I need someone to talk to when I'm in dissaster mode about my grades! I also discovered something about her.. and I'm quite surprized to see that she's a color blind to green! I really didn't know that.. I remember in 2nd year.. When I first discover that 'eye disorder' and I was looking for someone who's color blind. hehe.. It's quite funny.. I told her that this is the first time I met someone who's color blind.. and she just said "oh? really.. well hello!" hahahaXD!
I was planning to use a green layout for the next month.. but now I've change my mind!! I yabyoo yummy!! XD *hug*
Quote for the day: "You can gain something without pain"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home