Revealing the truth
Title:Revealing the truth
I define this day as the revealing day for me. I met up with my friends in Glorrieta 4, to fix and cleared up the some issues that been wondering me from the past. A lot of revelations and revealings are made. I felt angry and silly that considering being used and controlled. How silly.. darn me.. anywayz... I'm trying to forget about those things..
I have much more problems than I thought today. I don't know.. I feel like I'm going to failed again.. It's hard.. to think about those things but I don't think my grade is enough to feel my low grade last semester. It's hard and difficult to see that I'm going to failed this major subject. I'm very much worried about this and I tried to study hard.. for semi-finals but then it's still not good enough..
I want to passed this subject and I want to make it to 4th year. My parents will feel disappointed and considering money is our major problem.
Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..
Anywayz.. I hope you guys have a nice day..
Quote for the day: "Trust and Betrayal... very fatal enemy"
"Your closes friend can be your greatest enemy.."











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home