Lost things
This is not a very good day for me. I failed to post my recent happenings in life because of stress. Forgive me my blog. I felt so bad today.. A lot of bad things happened today and I'm really exhausted about it.. huhuhu...
Yesterday I was filing up my things in school, those ones who are very important should stay in one place. That's what I said to myself. But then suddenly.. I found out.. that my precious Blue book has no where to find. I tried to look everywhere to for it. But it's no where to find! I'm beginning to be annoyed and panic is in my head!! I can't find it!! That blue book has the records of all my duties and signitures of my professors to prove that I'm in that duty!! I felt so bad it's lost!
I'm beginning to calm myself thinking maybe my blue book will appear tomorrow morning. And maybe if I'm more calm.. I can find it more easily..
But then again.. when the morning comes and until today.. I still can't find it!!! My head is starting to get stressed again and the more I let myself calm and look for it.. The more I lost the hope of finding it..
I felt so bad today.. I hope I can find that Blue book..
Quote for the day: "The more I get calm.. the more I lose the hope.."











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home