Finding the truth
The issue in the GSG is getting larger and larger in my head. I said to myself that I will not quit and now I'm having the second thought of staying. It's not that I'm being a super hero and trying to fix things. Things already happened and there's nothing we could do about it. But as a loyal member of GSG I want to know the truth and what really happened that night!!. Why does my friends had to leave? After 4 years of staying like a family.. and with just one boom!! It vanished!!! It's getting complicated and complicated day after day.. Especially the most involved one still refused to talk.
They say if someone is hiding from you then there's no way your going to find it. I think it's the same for GSG. I'm still confused and puzzled. I'm having the second thought of staying especially I'm seeing my friends (those who quit..) are still hurting about this issue. We should ignored it.. and yet it's still burning...
I'm very confused right now... betrayal and loyalty is getting on my head and my heart.. I hope well be alright! Anyway.. I changed the background music because the song "The promised" is very lonely.. I change the "Lost Wings" inTsubasa Chronicles. Guys.. is it good? or what? please comment.. thanks..
Quote for the day: "The truth will set you free.."











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home