Title: Normal day for Valentines day
Anywayz.. It's already February 17, 2007 and the valentines day has just passed by. For me it's a leaf that flew away by the wind. I don't know but valentines for me is not a big deal anyways.. hmmm.. not because of me being loveless for a long time now.. but mostly I don't usually give attention much about valentines. There's no fact to celebrate anywayz right? February 14 is the day where all the lovers spent time to thier 'love'. It's been a long time since I gave attention to valentines and reminising that part of my life is just giving me a lonely and sad day. I don't want to reminince it. Valentines is not only for lovers anyways.. I still have my friends and family.. They'll be my Valentines.. not only in the February 14 but for everyday. Now isn't it more satisfiying?
You don't need a lover in order to be happy in the Valentines.. Being single is still the best!!
Quote for the day: "Treat valentines day like a normal day... and then you'll see being single is still the best!!"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home