Next Chapter of a New beginning
Finally after of so many years of searching a new layout for my blog. I finally come to my limit of choosing one. I got these layout from Komet Tails Designs I just discovered from my chocopap Ikiru. The theme of this blog inspired me more to move on a new day. The past has so much to bear and although it's painful.. let's move on to our next chapter.
There are so many trials that we experience in the past. Things that we questioned "why does it has to be like this?" or "Why does it had to be me..?" and many more. I believe these things are only trials that we need to experience to be a better person for tomorrow. The theme of my blog is the 'untouched heaven' and for me the meaning of these is we cannot reached the heaven without the bitter taste of hell. We just have to move on from the past and get over it. Easy to say.. yet if we think about it.. It's easy to do either. Chimera and Char may not be in gsg anymore and yet as they said in their last trend "we don't need the forum for us to be friends right?" and how they're so right! We don't need the forum just to be ourselves.. we just have to be ourselves.. and next thing you knew.. you're okay.
It's still so sad that they're not in the forum anymore. I still cry whenever I think of what happen but you can't remain in the past don't you? Right now... my mind is settled to support them in every decision that they make. I will always be here and I know they are also.
They might not be in the forum anymore but they're still my friends. And for as long as I am here... I will always be by their side... to Chimera and Char hopefully you guys will able to read these.
And by the way.. I want to give some credits to my one and only kapatid Itachi for my pic!!! :D thank you so much!!!
Quote for the day: "For as long as I am here... I will always be by their side"











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home