My sad Christmas
Title: My Sad Christmas
Christmas is the time for joy. This is the time where almost everyone is busy wrapping up their gifts for their love ones. But for me, Christmas is just a normal season for this year. I dont know why, but it seems like this year is very different. This year is one of the most years that made a change in my life. I never thought that I'll be like this after what happened. Christmas is coming near and yet I still can't feel myself more happy or excited like my usual years in the past. I know to myself that Christmas will never be the same again.
They said Christmas is supposed to be one of the best occassion everybody celebrates once a year. But for me it depends on the person, it's how the person celebrates and accept Christmas. I have to admit that it's because I still never got the chance to "get over" my past love after so many months/years of break up. I feel silly when I thought myself being like this. I shouldn't be thinking of him anymore and he shouldn't be affecting my Christmas! It's hard when you think about it, there are so many things that he taught me that is always in my mind. I have learned so much from him and not only in life but also to myself. I guess I'm having the hard time because I know I've change a lot because of him and now he's out of my life. But things has happened and no matter what I do I can't go back to past anymore. This is the time of Christmas and I should be happy like everyone does. I should be..
Christmas is nearly our sight and yet here I am still sad and lonely. Thinking why and how I can celebrate my Christmas with a smile on my face and in my heart.
Quote for the day: "My Christmas will never be the same again.."











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home