New Blog, New layout
Title: New Blog, New layout!
Hi guys! It's been so long since I've post and finally after a lot of hardwork. I finally know something to edit this blog. Although my knowledge is not yet enhance and I still need improvements. I'm still proud of myself that finally I know something to edit my blog.
I started to make my own blog somewhere in October. At that time, most of my friends already have a blog on their own and it's not that I'm envy of them. But I think the right word is "curious". I became curious on what does it realyl felt like when you have your own blog? And also at that time my minds is set for challenges so without thinking I did make my own blog. It was fun at first, because it's like showing your diary to the whole world. Everyday is like a special day since I will post here the most funniest thing that happened to me. But then it's also not good because I dont know how to edit my blog and at that time it's our Sem break and that means I dont have money to rent for PC. So I ask my friend "kuya fred" to edit my blog and design it anything so my blog will look good and presentable. And he did make a good job! My blog really look great and everyone likes it. But for me, the fun isn't that great because I know... the credit is really for my friend "Kuya fred" (or most called itachi-kun!). I felt like I'm no good at all, and because my motivation to learn on how to edit my blog really increases. Everyday I was asking my friend "itachi-kun" to teach me on how to edit my blog until I became really annoying! (I know I kept testing my kapatid's patience everyday...). Until one day he told me, he's going to teach me.. but I have to learn by myself also. He gave me a tutorial site where I can learn on how to edit an HTML site. He is really a great help, although I know sometimes.. he is really annoyed and almost getting angry. He still have my patience for me and answers my questions clearly. hehehe... (Thanks! Kuya fred! kapatid!) So after 2-3 days, I finally know at least the basics on how to edit my blog.
Today I really felt so good! that I was able to edit my blog. My hardships to learn didn't go to waste and after this post hopefully everyone will like my new edited blog revised by yours truly.
Quote for the day: Always do what you are afraid to do.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home