My Thesis; Silly me!!!
This semester I have this subject called the nursing research. This subject means that I will learn to research about nursing such as theories, unknown facts in nursing that are yet to be discovered and stuffs like that. My professor at that subject is my favorite professor, so i guess that'll be alright. One of my requirements is the thesis we are going to do and my professor told us to group ourselves into 4 groups with 12 members. It's not that easy to do for me, since I'm not very friendly. I ended up having groups to the one I'm not very familiar with. All of them are already friends or better called "barkada", so I kinda feel some discrimination sometimes.
This is the thing I want to emphasize in my post today. Have you guys ever experience of having a groupmates in a certain project and your not very familiar with your groupmates? You're having a discrimination etc. Well, if you didn't experience this yet! I do! Almost all the time! Like what I said to my profile, I'm not very friendly to people and because of that, when it comes to group dynamics like this. I'm the loser! Cuz I always end up pairing or grouping to the ones who's not my friend. Although I'm trying to change this bad attitude of mine. I can't change it in a flash! I guess I need to suffer more to gain more confidence and be friendly to others. Cuz I do believe that in my course being the quiet one isn't really necessary. Waaa.. I hope I'm going to be fine!!! waaa.. goodluck for me!!!! wee..











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home