Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Konnichiwa!!!!! Thank you so much for visiting this site. A sweet comment is always appreciated. :D

-Sweet Serenity: Haninozuka Mitsukini-

the theme

The long hiatus is gone! I have finally updated my blog Sweet Serenity with Hani-sempai of Ouran School anime.

This is the first time for me to do the frames in blogger. Its much of a challenge but I like it. :D I hope it turns out good though.

The design is just as simple as it looks. I experimented on Gradient this time. I really like the gradients I've downloaded. The new Brushes and Patterns also helps to create a wonderful scene here. SO what do you think? :D

this is me

Okay since I've gone for quite a long time now. Introduction needs to be long?

Okay here it goes...

I'm Joie-C Lawas. I usually use my screen name shaoran/shao. I'm a nursing students in A.U University in Philippines, Manila.

I'm not a picker so basically everyone who comes here becomes a tomadachi!!! :D I just don't like pretenders and bad people. >:c

I'm an absolute anime/manga lover. I can watched and read a manga or anime in less than an hour if I have my time. I also love to do layouts like this in different themes. I hope I'm doin well. :D

chat on me

I purposely cut the intro so we could talk about more things.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Free Hit Counter
Thank you!!!!

past layouts

Fruits Basket: Sohma FamilyTezuka KunimitsuYaoi Layout

These are the previous layouts I have made in the past. What do you think is the best of all?

friends

Sorbetera
Sorbetera-wordpress

Radiant Tomorrow
Bonnie Blue
Mana the sixth
Mana's LiveJournal

Souleclipse
Crussian LiveJournal
Himawari Skyline
Kazefuri

Arheiz.Chidori.Dyei.
Elysia.Eumir.Julie
Kairee.Kikyo. Luc
NinaMikain.Xli.Yuki
Yukitenshi.Yuumi

past journals

Deathnote Movie 3
Meme Ness
How worth is betrayal?
Hypermode for change
Resurrected from Graveyard
Lose Weight on February!
No future for cheaters!
Yaoi the blew me up
YO! MEME
Crisis for shaoran
Back2School!
Multiply account!

ARCHIVES

[February 2009]
[January 2009]
[August 2008]
[July 2008]

[February 2008]
[January 2008]
[December 2007]
[November 2007]
[October 2007]
[September 2007]
[August 2007]
[July 2007]
[June 2007]
[May 2007]
[April 2007]
[March 2007]
[February 2007]
[January 2007]
[December 2006]
[November 2006]
[October 2006]

affiliates

Genso Suikogaiden
Getbackers Clan
Naruto no Datte Bayo!!
For Richer or Poorer
Fractured Sanity
AnimeGalleries
Mistyicedesign
Hybrid-Genesis

Aethereality
Celestial Star
Deviant Art
Animepaper
Mangatraders
VNManga

i'm a fan of

ZUtto: Sakura and syaoran Digital Cherry: CCS MUSICYukixTohruxKyo: SohmaTrue feelings: CCS MusicAlways Here: SyaoranxSakuraGaLs: Aya and ReiAyaXRei

There's also the single animes

Tezuka: THE CAPTAIN
Gals: REI Otohata
Hanazawa Rui: ANimeSHirota Yuu: Tezuka the Prince
Prince Charming: RUI 

HANAZAWA

credits

Layout by: Shaoran
Image from: For Richer or Poorer
Brushes, Patterns and Gradients by: Fractured Sanity and Deviant Art
Font by: Dafont

HOST BY: Blogger
Images by: Ripway
Tagboard by:Shoutmix
Hit Counter: Easy Counter

Get Free Shots from 

Snap.com

THis entire layout is abused and manipulated in Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver v8.0

 

 

 

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Love triangle

Title: Love Triangle: FF7: Advent Children

The final fantasy is really getting on me quite bad. This is what you called addiction! hahah.. Anywayz, in searching for some pictures/images of Final Fantasy VII: The advent children. I've slowly discovered some informations about it, including the love triangle between Tifa Cloud and Aerith. Although I'm more favor of Tifa (cuz she's just too good and beautiful). I have nothing against aerith and I got to admit that she's a nice and beautiful girl too.


According to what I've read in some articles (in Wikipedia, Encyclopedia) that there is really a love issue among the three. I never thought at it at first because I never got the chance to play the game in PS1. Both Aerith and Tifa are possible love interest of cloud in FF7: Advent Children. Tifa is cloud's childhood friend, so basically they've been together for too long now, until the time when cloud decided to leave the midgard and join the soldier. He's reasons (according to wikipedia) is to be strong, so he can protect Tifa and to impress her at the same time. However Aerith is a cloud's client. She ask cloud to be her bodyguard to protect her from being captured by RENO of the turks. Althought the deal is for only 1 day, cloud again save aerith for the second time and since then they've been together. Although she died in the end (so tragic! >.<), in advent children it is very obvious that cloud is suffering from guilt and grieve of Aerith. Tifa however stayed with him along the game and serves as a big help in emotional support for cloud.


Both of them are beautiful and both of them likes cloud. To whom cloud really loves is remained unaswered. The 3 characters remain friends throught the movie and that makes it good isn't it?


Come to think of it.. The situation of cloud, Tifa and Aerith is not very fictional right? a lot of people out there is having the same situation like cloud, Tifa and Aerith. Whom you feel inlove with your childhood friend and then met a special person at another time and place also. Now your torn between your feelings to your childhood friend and to that special person.


For me, Love is blind! but not confused! Love can never be confused! Your heart will always know whom it truly loves.


Quote for the day: "I never once thought badly of you..You came for me right? That was already enough!" - Aerith in Advent Children

"I just let her died didn't I"- Cloud in Advent Children

"Have we lost our memories together"- Tifa in Advent Children

Source: http://www.wikipedia.org/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

home.melodies of the heart.multiply.friendster.pureinnocent