boring professor
I can't say if today is a very nice day for me or what. Just when I thought everythings alright then in just a flik! Boom! The next thing you know, you'll be in the worst day!
My professor in my major subject "Immunization" is a very boring professor! I'll tell you! He's a new teacher in our school, so kinda understand that he still needs some adjustments. Anywayz, Everytime he teaches the beginning part is the only interesting part and when it comes to the ending part he's very very boring! I'll tell you! I'd rather sleep than listened to him. The thing that I really didn't like about him is when he's always late. Our class will supposed to be start at 8:00am and yet he will arrived at 9-10am. I have my patience when it comes to lates but then he's a professor right? Although I understand it somehow, cuz he lives in a far place. He's not bad either, when it comes to explanations and I can say that he's very equip in knowledge (he's a MD (Medical Degree) and at the same time.. RN (Registered nurse)).
Sleeping time in the classroom again!!! wahh!!! hehe.. Have a nice day everyone!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home