It's enrolment time
Enrollment:
Time passes as fast a speeding bullet and it's enrollment time again. That's means it's schooling time again. It's somehow great when you think about it. schooling time is back again, at least for college students who just have their sembreak! however for me, I treat that as a second chance for higher grades and hopefully I could get it this time. It's much more harder this time cuz my grades this semester really suffered for 2.5-3.0 and although it still passed. My aim is to get better this semester to get a higher grades.
Time passes fast so, if I where you! Get you backs ready and schooling time is getting near again! Good day everyone!
Quote for the day: It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer.
-Albert Einstein











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home